December 4, 2021 — Vaccines are being offered to citizens, residents and visitors at some vaccination centers without having to obtain a physician referral or make an appointment.
Other vaccination centers and all pharmacy locations require an appointment. While vaccinations are being offered in Croatia free of charge, quantities may be limited.
Quick Links for Vaccination Information
Vaccination Schedules for Select Cities
A selection of vaccination centers and schedules in larger select urban areas below in alphabetical order (updated weekly).
The vaccination point will be moved to the (Sportska dvorana ) Sports Hall in Gospino polje. Vaccination will be organized on Wednesday (December 8, 2021) from 8:00 to 12:00 and on Thursday (December 9, 2021) also from 8:00 to 12:00. Link to location here.
Sportska dvorana Gospino polje
Liechtensteinov put 12, 20000, Dubrovnik
All interested Croatian citizens can be vaccinated with the first and booster dose, and the booster dose can be given to all persons who have passed 6 months since receiving the second dose of the vaccine (or 2 months from the Johnson vaccine).
Please note that the booster dose can be given to any person 6 months after receiving the second dose of Comirnaty (Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna Biotech) and Vaxzevria (AstaZeneca), or 2 months after receiving one dose of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson).
Vaccines Comirnaty (Pfizer), Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) and Spikevax (Moderna Biotech) will be available.
All people who come to the vaccination are asked to bring a bottle of water and to eat something before the vaccination.
Vaccination for Foreign Nationals
“We are not organizing public vaccinations for foreign nationals until further notice due to the huge interest of local residents but also due to the current epidemiological situation in Croatia. The only possibility for foreign nationals to get vaccinated is to apply for privately organized vaccinations in one of the GPs that are part of the Dubrovnik Health Centre.
The service for these vaccinations is 420 HRK per person, while the vaccine is free. But, we have to have certain minimums to be able to organize these vaccinations as we can not waste vaccines.
To confirm your appointment you need to send us the following:
- Full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- If you were vaccinated against COVID-19 so far (we need official documents from previous vaccinations).
The information must be sent to [email protected].
Vaccinations for December and January are scheduled as follows:
Please let us know which date would suit you best.
The account details for payment are as follows:
Account holder: Dom zdravlja Dubrovnik IBAN: HR5223400091110048184
SWIFT CODE: PBZGHR2X
Payment must be made in advance and the payment slip should be sent to this email prior to vaccination. Please do not make the payment until you get confirmation for the date and time.
Original link here.
Vaccination schedules for Buzet, Labin, Pazin, Poreč, Pula, Rovinj and Umag. Original schedule here.
VACCINATION OF ELDERLY AND OTHER VULNERABLE GROUPS INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
In Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, vaccination of elderly, immobile and less mobile people and other highly vulnerable groups of patients, including people with disabilities, is carried out in the form of home visits by mobile teams under the jurisdiction of the Public Health Teaching Institute.
Given that this vaccination process is slower than vaccination at the vaccination center and involves certain organizational challenges due to planning an adequate number of doses of vaccine in a short time, we ask our fellow citizens to pre-register for vaccination at home at 051/554 -802 weekdays from 07:00 to 20:00.
VACCINATION WITHOUT APPOINTMENT
We would like to inform you that vaccination against COVID-19 will be carried out without prior appointment (“open door”) according to the following schedule:
The scheduled dates for vaccination in the Zamet Hall, Trg riječkih olimpijaca 1 are:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 to 18:30.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8:00 to 15:00.
In situations when vaccination is urgent and a person cannot come to the hall during regular working hours, vaccination is organized in the Teaching Institute for Public Health PGŽ (Krešimirova 52a – epidemiological department) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 15:00 to 18:00 and on Saturdays from 8:00 to 15:00. No vaccinations are given on Sundays .
All types of vaccines are available. Original link here.
Vaccination at the Spaladium Arena
Every weekday from 8:30 to 15:30 all those interested can come to the Spaladium Arena for vaccination without prior appointment. They must bring their health card with them.
On Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 to 12:00, all those interested can come to NZJZ SDŽ , Vukovarska 46 for vaccination without prior appointment. They must bring their health card with them. Original link here.
Vaccination for COVID-19 is carried out at the vaccination center ŠC Višnjik (PRESS center), Splitska ulica 3, 23000 Zadar. Vaccination of the population is carried out without prior appointment.
Working hours of the vaccination point at the Višnjik Sports Center:
- Monday to Wednesday from 7:15 to 12:45.
- Thursdays from 15:15 to 20:45.
- Fridays from 7:15 to 12:45.
- Saturday, Sunday from 7:15 to 12:45.
Citizens and residents will be able to be vaccinated with:
- Pfizer: Every day (including Saturdays, Sundays) from 7:15 to 12:45, except Thursdays when it is from 15:15 to 20:45.
- Moderna: Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:00 to 11:00.
- Astra Zeneca: Mondays and Tuesdays from 11:00 do 12:00.
- Johnson & Johnson: Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 to 12:00.
All those interested in vaccination against COVID-19 can come to the vaccination center SC Visnjik without prior appointment. If you have questions about vaccination against COVID-19 disease, you can contact the Institute of Public Health Zadar at [email protected] or by calling 023 643 377 or 099 534 3117.
Opening hours may be changed according to need and availability! The ZJZ Zadar team will also work at the vaccination center, and will provide administrative and professional assistance. Original link here.
Vaccination against COVID-19 will be possible with all available vaccines at Zagrebački Velesajam in Pavilion 9 and citizens, residents and others can receive the first, second or third dose of the vaccine.
Vaccination days open to the public at the Zagrebački Velesajam Vaccination Center will take place according to the following schedule:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 to 12:00.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 14:30 to 19:00.
We are informing citizens and residents that the Croatian Institute of Public Health has organized two vaccination centers where no prior appointment is needed. Vaccination at both locations is for people who need to receive the first, second or third dose of the vaccine. Presentation of a vaccination certificate is obligatory if the person is coming for the second or third dose of the vaccine. Please note that non-residents and tourists should go to Zagrebački Velesajam.
At Andrija Štampar School of Public Health at Rockefellerova 4, citizens and residents can be vaccinated without a prior appointment every Wednesday from 16:00 to 20:00 and every Saturday from 10:00 to 14:00. All vaccines are available, and citizens can receive the first, second or third dose of the vaccine.
At 64a Radoslava Cimermana Street in Zagreb (Kajzerica, building at the traffic lights near the Hippodrome) vaccines are available to citizens every workday from 8:00 to 18:00. Citizens and residents can get vaccinated from 14:00 to 18:00 every workday without a prior appointment.
- The Moderna vaccine will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson are available every day of the week.
Citizens and residents can receive the third dose of the vaccine at the same address every workday from 8:00 to 18:00, but they can also inquire about the vaccine on Saturdays from 8:00 to 12:00. Original links here and here.
The City of Zagreb is organizing eight new vaccination points, which will start operating on Tuesday November 9. The working hours of the centers are every working day and weekend from 14:00 to 20:00. Note that vaccines may only be available to citizens and residents. Foreign nationals and tourists should go to Zagrebački Velesajam (Zagreb Fair). Original link here.
DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB CENTAR
1. CENTER Runjaninova 4
2. CENTER Lučko, Lučko 2 a
3. CENTER Šestine, Šestinska cesta 1
DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB ISTOK
1. CENTER Sesvete, Ninska 16
2. CENTER Dubrava – Trnava, Resnički put 81
DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB ZAPAD
1. CENTER Gajnice, Ulica Kerestinačkih žrtava 31
2. CENTER Špansko, Trg Ivana Kukuljevića 1
3. CENTER Prečko, Prečko 2 a
A list of pharmacies with addresses and phone numbers offering vaccinations here (listed in alphabetical order by county). Original link here. IMPORTANT: An advance appointment is required.
- LJEKARNA BJELOVAR, Petra Preradovića 4, 43000 Bjelovar, telefon 043 241907, 043 220 484
- LJEKARNA SLAVONSKI BROD, ljekarnička jedinica-Centralna ljekarna, Vukovarska 10, 35000 Slavonski brod, telefon 035 447 838, 035 449 245
- LJEKARNE DOBRE LJEKARNE, ljekarnička jedinica Župa Dubrovačka, Put Dragovoljaca Domovinskog rata 19, 20207 Mlini, telefon 020 690 659
- LJEKARNE JOUKHADAR, ljekarnička jedinica Pula, Valturska 8, 52100 Pula, telefon 052 381 447
- LJEKARNA BABIĆ, ŠIMONOVIĆ, VALENTIĆ-BRAJKOVIĆ, POPOVIĆ, Mauro Gioseffi 2, 52440 Poreč, telefon 052 434 950
- LJEKARNE PRIMA PHARME, ljekarnička jedinica 65 Pula, Marulićeva ulica 9, 52102 Pula, telefon 052 214 284
- KARLOVAČKA LJEKARNA, ljekarnička jedinica Karlovac, Ulica Grgura Ninskog 1, 47 000 Karlovac, telefon 047 615 099
- LJEKARNA IP PHARMA, ljekarnička jedinica Duga Resa, Trg hrvatskih mučenika 3/4, 47250 Duga Resa, telefon 047 811 127
- LJEKARNE PHARMAD, ljekarnička jedinica Zabok, Dubrava Zabočka 90 B, 49210 Zabok, telefon 049 220 000
- LJEKARNE VAŠE ZDRAVLJE, ljekarnička jedinica Čakovec, ZAVNOH-a 2c, 40000 Čakovec, telefon 040 311 787
- LJEKARNA ČAKOVEC, ljekarnička jedinica Kotoriba, K.Tomislava 119A, 40329 Kotoriba, telefon 040 682 750
- LJEKARNA ČAKOVEC, ljekarnička jedinica Štrigova, Štrigova 27, 40312 Štrigova, telefon 040 851 006
- LJEKARNE BLEKIĆ, ljekarnička jedinica Osijek, M.Divalta 162, 31 000 Osijek, telefon 031 504 748
- LJEKARNA KOVAČEVIĆ, Vukovarska 4, 31540 Donji Miholjac, telefon 031 632 078
- LJEKARNE OSJEČKO-BARANJSKE ŽUPANIJE (LJEKARNE SRCE), ljekarnička jedinica Višnjevac, Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 3, 31220 Višnjevac, telefon 031 351 166
- LJEKARNE OSJEČKO-BARANJSKE ŽUPANIJE (LJEKARNE SRCE), ljekarnička jedinica Darda, Ante Starčevića 27b, 31326 Darda, telefon 031 740 300
- LJEKARNE OSJEČKO-BARANJSKE ŽUPANIJE (LJEKARNE SRCE), ljekarnička jedinica Đurđenovac, Trg bana J. Jelačića 4, 31511 Đurđenovac, telefon 031 284 355,
- LJEKARNE OSJEČKO-BARANJSKE ŽUPANIJE (LJEKARNE SRCE), ljekarnička jedinica Dalj, Slavka Kolara 2, 31226 Dalj, telefon 031 590 077
- LJEKARNE OSJEČKO-BARANJSKE ŽUPANIJE (LJEKARNE SRCE), ljekarnička jedinica Đakovo, Pape Ivana Pavla II 26, 31400 Đakovo, telefon 031 813 771
- LJEKARNE ŠKOKO, ljekarnička jedinica Požega, Matije Gupca 21, 34000 Požega, telefon 034 271 488
- LJEKARNA MARIJA KOVAČ, Cesta dalmatinskih brigada 30b, 51 211 Matulji, telefon 051 274 282, 051 275 399
- LJEKARNE PRIMA PHARME, ljekarnička jedinica 11 Rijeka, Fiorello la Guardia 4/B, 51000 Rijeka, telefon 051 338 115
- LJEKARNA LJERKA KOVAČIĆEK I TANJA VUJATOVIĆ, R. Lopašića 6, 44250 Petrinja, telefon 044 813 390
- LJEKARNE CRNKOVIĆ, ljekarnička jedinica 2,R. Lopašića 28, 44250 Petrinja, telefon 044 812 921
- LJEKARNA PAVLIĆ, ljekarnička jedinica 1, Ferde Hefelea 21, 44 000 Sisak, telefon 044 570 428
- LJEKARNA PAVLIĆ, ljekarnička jedinica 2, Kralja Tomislava 7, 44 000 Sisak, telefon 044 520 424
- LJEKARNE SPLITSKO DALMATINSKE ŽUPANIJE, ljekarnička jedinica Ljekarna Varoš, Vukovarska 207, 21000 Split, telefon 021 345 738
- LJEKARNE SPLITSKO DALMATINSKE ŽUPANIJE, ljekarnička jedinica Ljekarna Sinj, Trg Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1, 21230 Sinj, telefon 021 821 108
- LJEKARNE SPLITSKO DALMATINSKE ŽUPANIJE, ljekarnička jedinica Ljekarna Makarska I, Kačićev trg 10, 21300 Makarska, telefon 021 611 227
- LJEKARNE SPLITSKO DALMATINSKE ŽUPANIJE, ljekarnička jedinica Ljekarna Imotski, Ante Starčevića 9, 21260 Imotski, telefon 021 841 127
- LJEKARNA ANA DUKIĆ, Trg kralja Tomislava 3, 21315 Dugi Rat. telefon 021 734 666
- LJEKARNA ŠIBENIK, ljekarnička jedinica Pirovac, Trg Domovinskog rata 17, 22213 Pirovac, telefon 022 467 099
- LJEKARNA ŠIBENIK, ljekarnička jedinica Primošten, Grgura Ninskog 22, 22202 Primošten, telefon 022 570 305
- LJEKARNA ŠIBENIK, ljekarnička jedinica Baldekin, Stjepana Radića 56A, 22000 Šibenik, telefon 022 332 068
- LJEKARNE JOUKHADAR, ljekarnička jedinica Šibenik, Narodnog preporoda 1, 22000 Šibenik, telefon 022 351 098
- LJEKARNA JADRANKA GRADEČAK, Trg braće Radić 6, 42203 Jalžabet, telefon 042 647 112
- LJEKARNA LIDIJA ŽULIĆ, Trg kralja Tomislava 8, 42250 Lepoglava, telefon 042 791 047
- LJEKARNE PLANTAK, ljekarnička jedinica Slatina, Bana Jelačića 8, 33 520 Slatina, 033 554 001
- LJEKARNA NIKOLINA JURČEVIĆ, Rojičani 93, 32281 Ivankovo, telefon 032 379 029
- LJEKARNE JOUKHADAR, ljekarnička jedinica Vukovar 3, Blage Zadre 13, 32 000 Vukovar, telefon 032 4230 00
- LJEKARNE JOUKHADAR, ljekarnička jedinica Vukovar 4, Domovinskog rata 1, 32 000 Vukovar, telefon 032 4230 91
- LJEKARNA BATURINA, ljekarnička jedinica Vrbanja, Matije Gupca 4, 32254 Vrbanja, telefon 032 863 634
- LJEKARNE FARMACIA, ljekarnička jedinica Zagreb, Božidara Magovca 47, 10 000 Zagreb, telefon 01 6602 783
- LJEKARNA JELIĆ HRGIĆ, Zagrebačka cesta 128, 10 000 Zagreb, telefon 01 889 5202
- LJEKARNA SESVETE, Dom zdravlja Zagreb istok, Ninska 10, 10 360 Sesvete, telefon 01 2000 319
- LJEKARNA DUBRAVKA ŠTIMAC, Ilica 81, 10 000 Zagreb, telefon 01 3778 752
- LJEKARNA ANKICA ŽAJA, Ulica Svetog Mateja 67, 10 000 Zagreb, telefon 01 292 5607
- LJEKARNA MARIO VREBČEVIĆ, Lanište 13D, 10020 Zagreb, telefon 01 3018 466
- LJEKARNA VANDA BAČIĆ, Omladinska 25, 10310 Ivanić Grad, telefon 01 2881 765
County Health Centers
You can also contact your local county health center for more information. Recommended for smaller communities.
Bjelovar-Bilogora County +385994105495, +385992117437
Brod-Posavina County +38535204081
Dubrovnik-Neretva County +385994932743 (from 8:00 – 15:00)
Istria County +38552702617
Karlovac County +385995472088
Koprivnica-Križevci County +385914568799
Krapina-Zagorje County +38549221595
Lika-Senj County +385916041309, +38553573432
Međimurje County +38540372350
Osijek-Baranja County +38531225762, +38531225769
Požega-Slavonia County +38534311553, +38534311563, +38534411872
Primorje-Gorski Kotar County +38551554801
Šibenik-Knin County +385914341265
Sisak-Moslovina County +38544567188
Split-Dalmatia County +38521401174, +38521401173
Varaždin County +38542653137
Virovitica-Podravina County +385993828348, +385994944630, +385992495670
Vukovar-Srijem County +385916119866
Zadar County +38523643377
Zagreb City +38514693608, +38515563102, +38514696315
Zagreb County +38513322956
Addresses for COVID-19 vaccination centers throughout Croatia. Recommended for smaller communities. The list is attached in alphabetical order by counties. Original link here.
Note: The data in the tables are subject to change in accordance with the dynamics of vaccination implementation, opening of new and relocation of existing vaccination points.
We ask all citizens to follow only the websites of the Croatian Institute of Public Health, as well as the official websites of counties and county institutes of public health in order to be informed regarding the implementation of vaccination against the disease COVID-19. We will update the list regularly and in a timely manner.
- Istria County
- Karlovac County
- Međimurje County
- Primorje-Gorski Kotar
- Varazdin county
- Zadar County
- City of Zagreb
- Zagreb County
Third or Booster Dose Vaccination Information
The third dose is used for limited, weaker immune responses in certain categories of immunocompromised individuals as part of primary vaccination. The third dose should be understood as an additional dose to individuals who are presumed not to have developed a complete or satisfactory immune response. The timing of the third dose for each immunocompromised person is the decision of the specialist treating the person. In contrast to the additional dose, the booster dose is administered with a longer time lag than the primary vaccination series in order to prolong the duration of protection acquired by the primary vaccination.
Anyone who has received Johnson & Johnson/Janssen as a primary vaccination is recommended to be revaccinated at least two months after a single dose of their primary vaccination. People 18 years of age and older who have completed their primary vaccination with Spikevax (Moderna), Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech) or Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) are recommended to get a single dose after six months of completing their primary vaccination.
Booster doses are especially recommended for:
– residents of homes for the elderly and infirm and for adults with disabilities.
– workers employed by accommodation service providers for the elderly and infirm, adults with disabilities and by other accommodation service providers.
– healthcare professionals who directly care for patients.
– people aged 50 and over, regardless of comorbidities.
– people aged 18 and over who share a household with immunocompromised and highly vulnerable people.
– everyone aged 18 and over suffering from chronic diseases which increase the risk of more severe forms of COVID-19.
Original link here (see numbers 10 and 11).
EU Digital COVID Certificate Information
If you are not a citizen, resident, or do not have HZZO, and have been vaccinated in Croatia, you may email [email protected] 15 days after your one-dose vaccination (Janssen/Johnson & Johnson), 22 days after receiving one dose of a two-dose vaccination (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or immediately after receiving the second dose.
Provide your date of birth, your ID (passport or EU Health Card Number) and an image of your vaccination certificate(s), and explain that you wish to receive the EU Digital COVID Certificate.
More information about COVID-19 in Croatia here.