November 5, 2021 — The Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia issued a Decision on necessary epidemiological measures restricting gatherings and introducing other necessary epidemiological measures and recommendations to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 through gatherings. The necessary epidemiological measures are determined until November 30, 2021.
Considering the epidemiological situation and possible transmission of COVID-19 disease, all persons in the Republic of Croatia are obliged to adhere to strict measures of physical distancing, all prescribed anti-epidemic measures, special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health and necessary epidemiological measures prescribed by this Decision.
I. General measures
A measure of physical distancing is mandatory, which requires the avoidance of close personal contact at a distance of at least 2 meters indoors and 1.5 meters outdoors. The use of face masks or medical masks is mandatory, even with the mandatory presentation of an EU digital COVID certificate.
II. Special measures
Special necessary epidemiological measures related to gatherings are:
- It is forbidden to hold all public events and gatherings indoors where more than 50 people are present in one place, unless it is a public event or gathering attended only by persons with EU digital COVID certificate, and for the same is the competent headquarters of the civil protection of local self-government units gave consent. (so far it referred to more than 100)
- Measures are being tightened to hold all public events and gatherings indoors with more than 50 people, where, with the participation of the EU digital COVID certificate, it will be mandatory to use a medical mask or face mask and maintain the necessary physical distance.
- All public events and gatherings must end no later than 24.00 hours, which means that no longer than 24.00 hours can not last and gatherings with EU digital COVID certificates for which the local headquarters has given consent to hold, or professional artistic performances and programs, exhibitions in museum spaces and similar cultural events.
The only exceptions are cinema screenings that started until 23.00 and can end after 24.00. Also, wedding ceremonies where all those present have EU digital COVID certificates must be completed by 02.00 at the latest, and additional time limits will be considered according to the epidemiological situation.
- at funerals, last farewells and funerals, urns of condolences to the bereaved must not be expressed in close contact, and cemetery administrations are obliged to monitor compliance with anti-epidemic measures.
- working hours limit for bakeries and shops selling bread and bakery products up to 24.00 hours
- ban on the sale of alcoholic beverages between 24.00 and 6.00
- restricting the operation of catering facilities and family farms that provide catering services in such a way that food, drinks, beverages and sweets can be served only to guests sitting at tables, in strict compliance with prescribed epidemiological measures and special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health. the time can be determined from 6.00 to 24.00 hours
- holding private ceremonies and gatherings of all kinds (including wedding ceremonies) in catering and other facilities is allowed in compliance with all prescribed epidemiological measures and mandatory EU digital COVID certificate, if the ceremony is not attended by more than 30 people
- opening hours of casinos, club clubs and betting points can be determined from 8.00 to 24.00
- the obligation to have an EU digital COVID certificate for going to gyms, recreational, sports and fitness centers indoors, as well as for swimming pools, is introduced.
- strict adherence to anti-epidemic measures when holding workshops, children’s playrooms and providing entertainment and recreational services indoors (birthday parties, amusement and family parks, etc.)
- strict cultural and artistic performances, programs and events are allowed and strict adherence to prescribed epidemiological measures and special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health, provided that the holding of performances, programs and events indoors is a condition that all present (performers, spectators etc.) have EU digital COVID certificates
- holding fairs and other forms of economic and tourist events or events where products are sold, exhibited or displayed indoors is allowed only in compliance with the recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health and if the organizer ensures that only persons can enter the premises. holding an EU digital COVID certificate (exhibitors, visitors, technical staff, etc.)
- mandatory use of face masks or medical masks at fairs and other forms of economic events or events where products are sold, exhibited or displayed in open spaces
- Conferences and congresses attended by up to 100 people can only be held if all those present have EU digital COVID certificates, and the condition is that medical masks or face masks must be used and that physical distance be maintained.
- sports competitions and trainings can be held only without spectators and in the presence of spectators only if everyone has EU digital COVID certificates, and indoors spectators, in addition to EU digital COVID certificates, will have to use medical masks or face masks.
- foreign language schools are obliged to perform their activities in strict compliance with the prescribed epidemiological measures
- Driving schools can theoretically be held only online or otherwise to maintain long-distance contacts, driving lessons can last a maximum of 45 minutes with mandatory measurement of body temperature before entering the car, a break between two candidates must be a minimum of 10 minutes to ventilate and disinfect the car and records must be kept of all participants in driving lessons
- recommendation that religious rites be broadcast whenever possible via radio, TV or in any other way that will allow believers to attend a religious rite without coming to religious facilities
- recommendation to local and regional self-government units not to organize and facilitate public events and gatherings of a large number of persons, unless only persons holding an EU digital COVID certificate will participate in a public event or gathering.
Organizers of public events and gatherings attended only by persons holding an EU digital COVID certificate are obliged, no later than 7 days before the event, to notify the headquarters of the local unit of the intention to organize such a gathering, indicating the place and time of the event and the expected number of people present. self-government in whose territory such a public event or gathering will be held, and request prior consent for holding.
The competent civil protection headquarters is obliged to respond to the request for the issuance of prior consent within 3 days of its receipt.
Prior consent can only be given for public events and gatherings where all participants will hold an EU digital COVID certificate.
Catering facilities may deliver or deliver food, beverages, beverages and sweets in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures in one of the following ways:
- by personal collection in front of the entrance to the catering facility without entering it
- delivery from the catering facility with your own delivery vehicle
- delivery from the catering facility on the basis of a business cooperation agreement concluded between the caterer and a third party (legal or natural craftsmen), which are registered and entered in the Register of food business entities
- the so-called “drive in” mode.
III. Exemptions from special measures
Exceptionally from the anti-epidemic measure which refers to restricting the work of catering facilities, catering facilities such as night club, night bar, disco bar and disco club from the category “Bars” are allowed to work and serve all guests up to 24 hours, but only in open spaces and provided that only persons holding an EU digital COVID certificate (guests, staff, contractors, etc.) are allowed to enter their premises.
As an exception to the anti-epidemic measure related to the restriction of private ceremonies, it is allowed to hold wedding ceremonies with more than 30 people until 02:00, with mandatory delivery of notice of the wedding ceremony stating the place, time and approximate number of persons to be present to the competent county civil protection service via e-mail of county centers 112 on the form from the Decision of the Headquarters, no later than 3 days before the event and compliance with special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health and if all persons present at the wedding ceremony have an EU digital COVID certificate .
The organizer of the wedding ceremony is obliged, before entering the space where the wedding ceremony is held, to check whether all persons who will be present at the wedding ceremony have an EU digital COVID certificate. For holding wedding ceremonies, it is not necessary to obtain the prior consent of the competent civil protection headquarters and they do not have to be completed by 02.00.
Sports competitions will be able to be held in the presence of spectators only if everyone has EU digital COVID certificates, and indoors, spectators, in addition to EU digital COVID certificates, will have to use medical masks or face masks.
Organizers of competitions held in the presence of spectators with EU digital COVID certificates are required to provide notice of the competition stating the place, time and approximate number of persons who will be present to the competent county civil protection service, via e-mail county centers 112, no later than 3 days before the competition.
Possession of EU digital COVID certificates is required to be controlled by the competition organizer.
As an exception to the anti-epidemic measure relating to the operation of driving schools, driving schools may hold the theoretical part and driving lessons without restriction, if participants, lecturers and instructors hold EU digital COVID certificates.
At the aforementioned gatherings, the number of persons present is limited to a maximum of 50 people, given the size of the space, in such a way that for each person present must be provided at least 4 m2 net area, in strict compliance with all prescribed epidemiological measures and special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute. for public health and the obligation that at the entrance to the facility where the gathering takes place be clearly displayed a notice of the largest possible number of persons who may be present in the facility at the same time.
The organizers of such gatherings are obliged to ensure that the premises where the gatherings are held are regularly ventilated, that no more people than the allowed number are present and that all present adhere to all prescribed epidemiological measures and special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
The obligation to limit the number of people present given the size of the space does not apply to professional artistic performances and programs that can be attended only with the presentation of EU digital COVID certificate and tickets, and for all visitors are provided seats, cinema screenings and exhibitions in museum, gallery and other exhibition spaces if only persons holding an EU digital COVID certificate participate in such a gathering.
The organizers of these gatherings are obliged to submit a notification on the holding of the gathering to the competent county civil protection service, no later than 3 days before the gathering, by e-mail of the county centers 112 stating the place, time and approximate number of persons who will be present.
Eligibility to have an EU digital COVID certificate is required to be controlled by the gathering organizer.
Children under the age of twelve who come to gatherings or ceremonies where only persons holding EU digital COVID certificates come with parents / guardians holding EU digital COVID certificates are exempted from the obligation to have an EU digital COVID certificate.
IV. Obligations of employers
Employers are required to:
- ban workers who have a fever and respiratory problems, especially dry cough and shortness of breath, from coming to work
- reduce physical contact between employees, whenever possible
- introduce sliding working hours, where possible
- organize work in shifts, ie groups, where possible
- reduce the number of physical meetings to a minimum
- regularly ventilate the areas where workers reside and stay.
** All civil protection headquarters of local and regional self-government units are instructed to carry out continuous intensified monitoring of compliance with epidemiological measures prescribed by this Decision, and especially necessary epidemiological measures related to the prohibition and manner of public events and gatherings and restrictions on catering facilities. and family farms providing catering services.
All civil protection headquarters of local and regional self-government units are instructed to give prior consent for holding all public events and gatherings with more than 100 people in one place, in accordance with this Decision.
The control of the implementation of this Decision will be carried out by the officers of the Directorate of Civil Protection, inspectors of the State Inspectorate, police officers and civil protection.
If a special decision for the area of an individual unit of local and regional self-government determines a milder epidemiological measure than the measures prescribed by this Decision, this Decision shall apply. **
The decision enters into force on November 6, and the necessary epidemiological measures are determined until November 30, 2021.
Translation powered by Google Translate.