September 1, 2021 — We take increased care of hand hygiene on a daily basis, avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands, and handling and direct contact should be kept to a minimum. Going out, visiting museums and entertainment in general are temporarily restricted, all in order to maximize the impact on preventing the spread of coronavirus indoors.
During all events and trips, it is important to adhere to the prescribed measures and recommendations. Regarding occupational health, it is recommended to introduce work from home or shift work, in order to avoid unwanted situations as much as possible. In order to protect yourself and others, you avoid gatherings, but do not forget to help those who need help the most today, our elderly fellow citizens. It is primarily important for everyone to preserve health, because when a person is healthy – he can do a lot.
For more information on basic measures to protect against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection, see this link .
Going out, culture and fun
Socializing with friends, acquaintances, family should be kept to a minimum and responsible behavior should be taken into account. Find out all the details on how to behave outdoors and indoors, what the restrictions are in force and what measures should be taken into account in the recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
- Recommendations for professional art performances, cultural programs and events
- Recommendations for rehearsals and performances of amateur cultural and artistic programs and events
- Recommendations for the work of museum and gallery spaces
- Recommendations for the work of libraries
Recommendations related to events
The coronavirus epidemic has limited wedding celebrations and final farewells. Something that happens every day between us is now happening in new circumstances. Here you can find all the recommendations for wedding ceremonies and final farewells.
If your trip is not essential, it is recommended that you postpone it. Numerous international bus, train and air routes have been delayed and sparse, so before you go, be sure to check the existing restrictions on crossing the state border with neighboring countries, but also the possibility of traveling to other countries.
Recommendations related to safe operation
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus as much as possible, but also to protect the health of workers, employers are advised to organize work from home or in shifts where possible. What recommendations should be followed when staying indoors at work, but also what instructions should be followed by catering facilities, state administration bodies and other employers, see the explanations on the links below.
Recommendations for sports and recreation
Numerous outdoor and indoor sports activities have been postponed or strict epidemiological measures should be adhered to during their implementation. Also, when organizing sports competitions, where spectators are not allowed, it is necessary to take into account the instructions relating to the organization of the same outdoors and indoors. A list of all recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health can be found at the links below.
- Recommendations for outdoor skating rinks
- Recommendations for the training of athletes I. and II. categories
- Recommendations related to the safety of children’s playgrounds
- Recommendations for outdoor sports
- Recommendations for indoor sports
- Recommendations for national parks and nature parks
- Recommendations for the operation of swimming pools and water parks
Recommendations for believers
Prayer celebrations are held in all institutions and for all believers, but there are certain restrictions in some counties. Recommendations for churches and places of worship, members of Jewish communities, and for safe gathering in mosques are found below at the links.
- Recommendations for churches and prayer spaces
- Recommendations for members of Jewish communities
- Recommendations for safe gathering in mosques
Recommendations for service providers in the social welfare system
Caring for the elderly, especially those using the services of social accommodation providers, is crucial today. In order to maximally reduce the spread of the infection, it is important to follow the instructions and recommendations of health experts, and what all should be taken into account is given in the link below.
- Instructions for social accommodation providers for the elderly and disabled (July 24, 2021)
- Instructions for providers of non-institutional social services in the social welfare system (July 26, 2021)
- Instructions for providers of accommodation services for children, pregnant women or parents with a child up to one year of age, the homeless, victims of domestic violence or trafficking in human beings and addicts in the social welfare system (July 26, 2021)
(Translation of recommendations by Google Translate.)